The 4Ever A office desk meets all your requirements down to the last detail. Thanks to its detachable desktop it is easy to create work space for individuals, bench workstations or conference tables. It can be produced to suit your specific requirements and the size of your team. Its intuitive minimalist design also means it will fit in well with any office. It is not by chance that this desk bears the name 4Ever A – they really will stand the test of time.
The desk base comprises stretchers and side pieces - the side pieces consist of 45 x 45 mm square-section legs, a top piece and the aluminium corners that are the dominant design feature and are always finished in silver. In the case of 4Ever A, the legs are angled into an A-shape. The standard desktop is made from laminated chipboard with a plastic edge that is applied using laser technology. Metal parts are finished with a powder paint coating.
This Dutch designer, after studying at Delft Technical University, has been a member of Ahrend's design team for office furniture and equipment. For the eighteen years, he operated his own Nomino company, which worked on design and production of custom furniture. Among its clients were companies such as Eromes, TECHO, ABNAMRO, FDmediagroep, Voortman, KPN, Artwright Kualalumpur or Gemeente Leiden. Three years ago, Verbo became an independent designer, and he also worked with Archie-bv, Amsterdam's metal furniture factory. Hans Verboom is a key designer for TECHO products.
- Square section legs: 45 x 45 mm
- Laminated desktop with 2mm ABS edge
- Thickness: 18 mm
- Levelling of the desk: 735 - 750 mm
- The base is finished with a high-quality powder paint coating
Decors and colours
We offer a wide range of decors from suppliers Egger, Pfleiderer and Kronospan.
- Removable desktop for easy assembly
- Height adjustable option with screw leg adjustment 660 – 880 mm
- Bench workstations
- Hybrid version with pedestal supporting the desk at one end
- The availability of a range of dimensions incl. conference size (see the technical manual in the download section)
- Accessories are also available such as screen holders, cable channels, integrated power supply, horizontal clips
- Part of the desktop can be raised to give better access to the cable channel
- It can be combined with TECHO pedestals and storage systems to create a workstation unit