The No.1 desk system is characterized by its elegant design and great stability. This range of minimalist desks with an elegant steel frame was designed by Dutch designer Peter de Boer. It doesn’t dominate the space in which it is placed, but provides a sufficiently sized worksurface.
From solitary desks to conference tables
No.1 is available in several versions with a fixed height of 735 mm using worksurfaces of various thicknesses and shapes. It offers options that will meet all the requirements of customers, from single workstations to duo workstations, bench desks, management workstations and conference tables. A unique version is the conference table “Library”, which is ideal for reading rooms and studies. Combining the available colours and finishes helps to create a personalised workspace.
Peter de Boer
“It is interesting to follow the progression from customer requirements to sketches, building prototypes and finally mass production.”
- Steel legs of rectangular cross section: 80 x 40 mm
- Levelling of the four-leg table: 735 - 750 mm
- The base has a high-quality powder paint finish
- Laminated desktop with 2mm ABS edge
- Thickness: 18, 22 and 25 mm
Materials and finishes
Finishes of table/desk tops:
We offer a wide range of decors from our long-term suppliers Egger, Pfleiderer and Kronospan.
Base colour finishes:
- Available in various shapes and sizes (see the Technical Manual in the Downloads section)
- We also offer a No.1 conference version
- The desk can be equipped with a wide range of accessories – screens including holders, vertical and horizontal cable channels, CPU holders, integrated power sockets, leg cover
- When combined with TECHO pedestals or storage systems it creates a complete workstation unit
- An interior can be harmonised by using both the desk and conference versions of the No.1 system.